Sunday, June 16, 2013

Meet The Sisters

Welcome to our blog! We are Anne and Alie, two sisters living in the desert that is Arizona trying to survive the heat by doing the things we are most passionate about.

Anne is the operations behind this team. Being the older sister this is to be expected. She finds inspiration and crafts it into her own. Whether it is interior design, piecing together old bits of jewelry to make a complete and trendy piece, or making thrift shop clothes stylish and affordable she literally does it all. Not to mention being a wife and a mother to a very active 10 month old.

I (Alie), on the other hand, find creativity in other ways. My writing showcases the left side of my brain's hemisphere. I will be the one writing on this blog, trying my best to convey our thoughts and ideas through my diction. Just because I am unable to alter an item of clothing does not mean I do not love fashion. I love that my style is a representation of myself, even if it never seems consistent. I am hoping this blogging experience helps to inspire me as I finish up my last year at college.

We hope our blog will be a place for fellow bloggers to come to get inspiration for crafty ideas they have as well. Through pictures and writing we hope to show a little bit of our lives, activities, and hobbies we pursue. Although we are unsure of everything that we will be posting we hope it is appealing for a variety of reader and are very excited ourselves to see where this takes us.

Until our next post Xx

Anne & Alie


No comments:

Post a Comment